1.01.2009

Cheesy reflections on the past year post


previously mentioned desk.
Originally uploaded by pigstubs
This past year I discovered more about my preferences and thus, myself (see previous post on the internet).
I found my perfect watch.
I found my perfect everyday shoes.
I got a macbook and love it.
I fell in love with an old pentax 35mm camera.
I found my perfect earrings and then lost one.
I started wearing makeup on days other than weddings, and found some I can apply all by myself!
I got a haircut and some product that makes my hair look grown up. 
I fell even more in love with my fake niece.
I realized that I don't really like some of the furniture that I picked out 4 years ago.
I now know that I feel best in my home when it is regularly cleaned.
I also feel best in a home that is lived in. I do not need to have everything put away and cleared out to be comfortable.

So my pleasantly cluttered desk is an extension of me. I present it for your examination. What do you learn about me from it?

No comments: