1.11.2009

jan11


jan11
Originally uploaded by pigstubs
My dad introduced me to Moleskines a few years ago.
Since 2006, I have had an unbroken line of Moleskines. I usually have at least two going at once. I'm on my third year of large size daily planners that I use as journals, not planners. Right now, I have one daily planner/journal, one weekly planner (horizontal + notes) that I actually use as a planner, and one red lined notebook that I use to take notes at church and such.

I really like how sleek and uncluttered they are. I love how many varieties they come in. I love the elastic band they come with that so firmly keep them closed. I love the smooth feeling of the cover and the pages.

I'm a member of this flickr group, Moleskinerie. Most of the members use their moleskines for art. Not being that kind of artist, I just use mine for words, but not being an author or a poet, just personal journal-ish words, lists, schedules and the like.

So basically, I feel like I am using the journal of Van Gogh, Picasso, and Hemingway to write trivialities, but that won't stop me from using them!

No comments: